M-Files Developer Profile
As the M-Files Developer, you are a key part of our services team and will play a critical role in driving our success for providing customized solutions. You will need to become an expert in the M-Files document management software, and have an engaging personality that will enable you to relate to customers and help discern their needs.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating modifications to user presentation layer, using the API interface into the core M-Files server to provide additional functionality for specific customer projects, and providing advanced scripts to customize and automate system behaviors.
- Experience and working knowledge of .NET languages (VBScript and C#) is mandatory
- Experience and working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of object modeling and OOP a plus
- Experience with document/content management systems a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based environments, IIS and MS SQL Server
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of networks and the Internet
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning new methods and techniques
- Highly motivated self-starter
Proven ability to communicate ideas with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong ability to convert business requirements into customized solutions
Ability to quickly deliver quality code
Excellent organizational skills
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 to 5 years in a technology-centric environment with development experience in the languages listed above. A background in application engineering would be very helpful.