Roles & Responsibilities
The Security Solutions Architect needs a depth of knowledge and experience in two or more of the following core domains: Application Security, Database Security, Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Malware, Incident Response and Managed Security Services. The SSA should also be able to speak to the breadth of the landscape at an introductory level as well. The SSA will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a senior member of pre-sales and consulting engagements, and as a leader on solutions design and deployment projects. The SSA possesses the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements artifacts, high level and detailed designs and deployment plans.
- Responsible for the design of complex security solutions that integrate all multi-media (voice & data) ICT (Information Communication Technology) and OT (Operation Technology) components into an effective and efficient network infrastructure design
- Lead in initial project planning & costing (i.e. where required ensure OBC completion for each deal)
- Undertake application level customer requirements gathering and scoping. Deliver customer workshops and presentations as required.
- Support strategic & mega tenders as Solution Manager as SPOC for cyber security solutions.
- Responsible for helping the Sales team to identify and close specific sales opportunities;
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing expert-level product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, at the request of the Sales Engineering team and/or when strategic or complex opportunities are identified.
- Participate as a senior-level technical resource at trade shows and conferences
- Work independently and as a vital member of the sales engineering team
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business
Required Technical Experience:
- Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: GRC, Security Operations, Application, Data or Infrastructure
- Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network and Infrastructure Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, Mobility Security and Managed Security solutions.
- An understanding across this breadth of technology domains, understanding the inter-relationships between major components
- Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology
- 5 years of experience working as a security solutions architect.
- 5 years of experience working in a pre-sales capacity related to two or more of the following technologies: Web Application Firewall, Database Security, Web and/or Mobile Application Security, Anti-Malware Solutions, Managed Security Solutions.
- Previous experience working on government tenders specifically in cyber security environment and Governance, Risk Management and Compliance is an added advantage
- Experienced in database configurations and basic queries
- Experienced working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experienced working with Security practitioners
- Experienced working with Network, Application or Database operations personnel
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following security and compliance/regulatory standards: DISA-STIG, DIACAP,
- FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, GDPR, UK Data Protection Act, PIPEDA, HK PDPO, EU DPD, or BDSG.
- Experienced with modern versions of Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model