Brief description :
10+ years experienced Scrum Master.
As an Scrum Master, the candidate will be responsible for facilitating an agile team working under the scrum methodology. Scrum Master gets the team to high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
Guiding the team and organization on Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Establish & Facilitate Agile ceremonies: sprint planning, backlog grooming, demos, retrospectives
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization
• Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity in Scrum practices, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Assisting with internal and external communication and reporting structure, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
• Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Product Team
• Effective Product Backlog management by prioritizing with customers and product owners
• Assisting in removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress
• Regular cadence of meetings with transparent, predictable daily and weekly reporting
• Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for atleast two years for a software development team that diligently applys Scrum principles and practices.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats,
handling bugs, etc.).
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Excellent communication, Presentation, Reporting and mentoring skills
• Innovative and ability to think outside the box for creative problem solving
• Willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant in a highly complex environment
• Comfortable working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
• Minimum of 4 years of IT project management/coordination experience
• Minimum 3 years working in Agile/Scrum Environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail and accuracy
• CSM certification
• Good to have: SAFe 4.5 certification
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to email@example.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details