With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for Inviting applications for the role of MT, Investment Accounting
You re responsible to Implement appropriate regulatory and GAAP accounting treatment for investments and investment related accounts. Accounts, analyzes, reports, and presents assets held for investment which may include foreign investments, mortgage loans, limited partnerships, cash equivalents, investment income, securities lending, reverse repos, repos, and other investment related information.
- Maintain adherence to corporate, accounting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the timely and accurate processing of Investments, Cash Management, Subsidiary and Property Management financials
- Performs accounting functions, and maintains and prepares month-end, quarter-end and annual reports (GAAP & STAT) for assigned asset and investment accounting areas.
- Refines accounting/financial reporting procedures and guidelines to ensure accurate consolidation of existing and emerging domestic and international accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining and reviewing reconciliations and investment accounting information flows with all entities
- Managing daily cash position, ensuring funds are available as needed or available for investing
- Daily journal entries for Investment purchase, sale and cash management
- Monthly accruals for interest, market value and premium/discount amortization
- Reconcile subsidiary investment ledgers, bank accounts and investment general ledgers
- Chartered Accountant
- Any previous work experience in Investment Accounting
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.,
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication skills & highly proactive in approach
- Company Name: Genpact
- Company Description:
GENPACT India Private Limited