- Assisting in handling all corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of companies including incorporation & liquidation of legal entities
- Organizing board meetings and preparing minutes thereafter
- Preparing necessary documents for AGM, board resolutions, liquidations, striking off, etc.
- Supporting in domiciliation including registered office requirements and mail handling
- Review of (amendments to) agreements e.g. loan agreements, service agreements, acquisition, etc.
- Setting-up of bank accounts for clients
- Ensure statutory and compliance issues are met including KYC and AML aspects
- Complete payments and distributions
- Maintaining statutory records/share registrar (dividend payments, change of Directors/Shareholders etc.)
- Perform client administration duties
- Prepare & review of tasks that an Associate is expected to perform
Please Note: Qualified CS is not required.
If interested then reply me back or share me some references.