Our client is a debt management company offering an end to end integrated set of services in the areas of debt resolution & acquisition. They are one of the largest Indian debt management companies serving its clients to manage the entire delinquency lifecycle of their customers. They provide tele-collections, debt
management, skip tracing, field collection, legal services and work with the leading banks in India to provide debt collection services.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client employs over 300 professionals and operates out of 6 locations in West & South India. They are one of the leading players and trusted name in the chosen markets for over 18 years with diverse promoter experience in Banking and FMCG with 40+ years of cumulative Banking / Risk management experience and assuring legality with the process in place.
As Associate Manager IT , you will be managing the entire IT infrastructure setup of the organization.
What you will do:
- Administrating Server
- Setting up and monitoring IT security practices - Firewalls, Restricted usage, Vulnerability assessment. etc
- Call recording / Voice logger software
- Overseeing and managing IT audits
- Handling updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in both hardware and software areas.
- Liaising with affected stakeholders, identifying the problem, devising a solution, and implementing that fix.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Proven working experience as an IT assistant manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Self-initiative, pro-activeness and willing to adapt. Good communication skills.
- Able to liase with multiple stakeholders.