Company Benefits & Incentives
Career Progression Opportunities!
Working Location: Expo, Singapore
Working Location: 5 days
Interested applicants can also send your resume to u2709 *********@thesupremehr.com and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
The Project leader or Analyst Developer is responsible for the development, maintenance and support of small, medium and progressively more complex applications for the enterprise delivered via the web, Internet and Intranet and/or client-server. The incumbent is responsible for applying .NET best practices, architectures, and patterns, assists other developers in programming, and aids in planning, architecting, securing, unit testing, and deploying applications.
- Communicates with end-users and third-party vendors to obtain requirements for projects and application updates for all applications
- Participates in the design, programming (development), maintenance and execution of testing of new and changed functionality for medium to complex applications
- Writes programs for specific applications and designs special reports and forms as requested by various business units.
- Updates system end-user and training documentation
- Provides second-level end-user support of our enterprise applications.
- Manages interfaces and associate error troubleshooting
- Maintains business process procedures in conjunction with the process owners
- Resolves Request/Incident tickets from users and provides telephone and onsite technical support to troubleshoot and fix the most complex customer department end-user problems
- Creates Request/Incident tickets from users and generates Requests for Change to the production environment to troubleshoot and fix the most complex customer department end-user problems
- Works closely with our global IT offices to resolve issues and manage deployments
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline
- 5 years or more of relevant experience with solid exposure in systems design, application development, Oracle Server database design and development, including Database views, triggers and rules, stored procedures on Oracle server platform
- Proven experience in system implementation and deployment
- Experience in developing middleware for system integration is required.
- Strong programming skills in .Net application, Visual Basic ASP, C#.Net.
- Good communications and vendor management skills; proactive, problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies